DR. MARYAM ZAMANI
As a leading Oculoplastic Surgeon and Aesthetic Doctor, Dr. Maryam Zamani has garnered a global reputation - both in the US and UK - for her meticulous attention to detail and sought-after techniques for eyes and facial aesthetics.
With twelve years of practice and alongside her two fellowships at London’s Imperial College NHS Trust and Chelsea Westminster NHS Trust, Dr. Zamani is a Fellow of the American Board of Ophthalmology, an associate member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine and the Royal College of Ophthalmology and a member of numerous societies including Surgical Eye Expeditions International and the European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons. Residing in London, Dr. Zamani works from her base at the Cadogan Clinic, on Sloane Street.
Dr. Zamani’s extensive medical training has given her a unique knowledge of the face and its underlying structures and her repertoire of treatments guarantee to deliver the most natural of results. Clients are left with a rejuvenated look that will leave others wondering if it’s simply down to a post-holiday refresh or a change in make-up.
Dr. Zamani is also creator and founder of MZ Skin a luxurious yet performance driven skincare range of eight hero products, which blend potent anti-agers, proven science with sumptuous textures and beautiful, feminine packaging.Book a Consultation
Maryam’s Academic References:
- Zamani M, Triple Boost HydraBright for Periorbital and Facial Rejuvenation. Aesthetics Journal. May 2016, 33-34.
- Zamani, M. . Adverse Reactions to Hyaluronic Acid Fillers. Aesthetics Journal. November 2015 35-6.
- Zamani, M. Tri Eye Treatment. Aesthetics Volume 2, Issue 8 July 2015 33-35
- Salam, T., Zamani, M., Olver, J.M. Maxillary Mucocele with Orbital Floor Remodelling. Case Reports in Ophthalmological Medicine. Volume 2012, Article ID 439541.
- Zamani, M., Olver, JM. Adjunctive Use of Hyaluronic Acid Gel (Restylane Sub-Q) in Anophthalmic Volume Deficient Sockets and Phthiscal Eyes. OPRS 2009.
- Zamani, M., Olver, JM.Functional Use of Hyaluronic Acid Gel (Perlane) in Lower Eyelid Retraction. Archives of Ophthalmology, Vol 126 (No.8) August 2008.
- Katira, R., Zamani, M., Berinstein, D., Garfinkel, R. Incidence and Characteristics of Macular Pucker Formation After Primary Retinal Detachment Repair by Pars Plana Vitrectomy Alone. Retina. May 2008 28 (5): 744-748.
- Zamani, M., Olver, JM.Functional Use of Hyaluronic Acid Gel (Perlane) in Lower Eyelid Retraction. Poster at British Oculoplastic Surgery Society June 2007 and at ESOPRS 25th Meeting September 2007.
- Zamani, M, Thyagarajan, S., Olver, JM. Hyaluronic Acid Gel (Sub-Q) use in Anophthalmic Volume Deficient Sockets. Oral Presentation at the British Oculoplastic Surgery Society June 2007, ESOPRS 25th Meeting September 2007, ASOPRS November 2007.
- Geist, C, Zamani, M. Benign Eyelid Disorders. Albert and Jakobeic’s Principles and Practice of
Ophthalmology, 3rd edition.
- Zamani M, Miller MJ. Arachnoid Cyst of the Cavernous Sinus Resulting in a Sixth Nerve Palsy. Currently submitted to AJO for publication.
- Zamani M, Garfinkel RA. Efficacy of Macular Hole Closure in Phakic versus Pseudophakic Patients. Poster presented at The George Washington University Research Day, March 26,2004.
- Zamani M, Savage H. Focal Pseudoexfoliation due to Iris Pigment Epithelial Cyst. Poster at the George Washington University Research Day, March 26, 2004.
- Zamani M, Garfinkel RA. Corticosteroid-induced modulation of Acute Syphilitic Posterior Placoid Chorioretinitis(2003): American Journal of Ophthalmology. Vol 135 (6) 891-894.
- Sadaie MR, Zamani M, Arya SK (1998): Towards Developing HIV-2 Lentivirus-Based Retroviral Vectors for Gene Therapy: Dual Gene Expression in the Context of HIV-2 LTR and Tat. Journal of Medical Virology 54:118-128.
- Arya SK, Zamani M, Kundra P (1998): Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 2 Lentivirus Vectors for Gene Transfer: Expression and Potential for Helper Virus-Free Packaging. Human Gene Therapy 9:1371-1380 (June 10, 1998).
- Arya SK, Zamani M, Gallo RC (1994): HIV-2 inhibits HIV-1. AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses 10: S158.
- Zamani M, Manson PN, Bickel KD. Desmoplastic Malignant Melanoma: A Challenging Clinical and Histopathologic Diagnosis.